The Anigen Canine Parvovirus Rapid Test Kit detects the canine Parvovirus antigen in canine feces. Specially selected antibodies are used in the test band as both capture and detector materials, which enable this test to have a high degree of accuracy. Studies have shown that this test is highly sensitive and specific in detecting the Parvovirus antigen. This test kit is very simple and quick, providing results within 5 to 10 minutes. This test has a 2-year shelf life and can be stored at room temperature. Made in USA. USDA Licensed. Do not freeze.
Do not open or remove test devices from their individually sealed pouches until immediately before use.
Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated 2°C to 30°C (36°F to 86°F). Do not freeze. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- The test should be performed at room temperature. Before conducting the test, all kit elements and specimen should be brought to room temperature.
- Collect the samples from canine feces using the swab.
- Insert the swab into the specimen tube containing 1 ml of assay diluent.
- Mix the swab samples with the assay diluent to extract well.
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
- Use the disposable dropper provided to take the samples from extracted and mixed specimens in the tube.
- Add 4 drops into the sample hole using the disposable dropper. The mixed assay diluent should be added exactly, slowly, drop by drop.
- As the test begins to work, you will see a purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device. If the migration has not appeared after 1 minute, add one more drop of the mixed assay diluent to the sample well.
- Interpret test results at 5 to 10 minutes. Do not decide after 20 minutes.