Vet Basics® Sebo Plus
- Medicated shampoo with deep cleansing and degreasing properties
- Provides relief for conditions associated with seborrhea dermatitis, canine and feline acne, and demodectic mange
- Contains 3% benzoyl peroxide and 2% micronized sulfur
- Specially formulated to provide itch relief, ease scaling, rashes, inflammation, dryness and irritation
- For dogs, cats and horses
Vet Basics® Sebo Plus Shampoo helps relieve seborrhea, parasitic and bacterial skin infections, dermatitis, canine and feline acne and demodectic mange in dogs, cats and horses.
This 3% benzoyl peroxide shampoo for dogs, cats and horses also contains 2% micronized sulfur for deep, gentle cleaning as well as oatmeal and skin moisturizers to help soothe and hydrate the pet's skin and coat. This seborrhea shampoo for pets eases scaling, rashes and inflammation and works as an excellent degreaser. Use 2 to 3 times a week until the condition improves. Pleasant fresh fragrance.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after using. For topical use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs or skin irritation develops, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use, and immediately consult your veterinarian. In case of an allergic reaction, contact a health professional immediately.
Scent: Sweet Pea & Vanilla
Storage: Store at controlled room temperature 59° F to 86°F.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Alpha Olefin (C14-16) Sulfonate, Polyquat 7, Carbopol ETD 2020, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Fresh Scent Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Vitamin E, Oatmeal Protein, FD&C Yellow #5.