- For use in beef cattle, dairy cattle, dogs, horses, sheep and swine
- Clean cuts or injuries with a simple swab
- Especially effective for hoof and foot infections
- Disinfects and dries up umbilical cords after birth
- Active ingredients include iodine, potassium iodide and povidone iodine
Storage: Store at controlled room temperature between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F). PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
Caution: Not for use in body cavities or deep wounds. Do not use on burns. Do not apply under bandage. Irritation may occur if used on tender skin areas. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of deep or puncture wounds or redness, irritation, or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
Antidote: If swallowed, give starch paste, milk, bread, egg white or activated charcoal. A 5% solution of sodium thiosulfate (photographic "hypo") may be administered orally at a rate of 10 mL per kilogram of body weight.
FLAMMABLE! KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND OPEN FLAME. KEEP CONTAINER CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.