- The Pill Book Guide is a medical reference every pet owner must-have!
- An informative guide about prescribed and over-the-counter pet medications
- Includes preventative care, first-aid and alternative therapies
- Contains a quick index guide of symptoms
- Learn about drug effectiveness, safety, proper dosages, and more
You'll also receive expert advice on: how to choose a veterinarian; a guide to common household poisons; the pros and cons of using human drugs; how particular medications may affect pet's behavior; how to perform a physical exam at home to assess pet's general health; plus a guide to preventive care; and a quick first-aid guide.