- Supports puppy growth and development for all breeds
- Contains Omega's, puppy probiotics, dietary fibers, protein and calcium for puppies
- Supports eye and brain function
- Help build a healthy body, immune and digestive system
- No preservatives, additives, artificial colors or flavors
Storage: Reseal immediately after use and store in a cool dry place. Use within 90 days of opening. It is recommended but not required to keep the product refrigerated. You can freeze the product and it will remain a free-flowing powder. When frozen, the product should still be used within the recommended 90 days after opening.
Up to 10 lb: 1/2 tsp
11-20 lb: 1 tsp
21-40 lb: 2 tsp
41-80 lb: 3 tsp
Feeding Instructions: Add Missing Link to your puppy's diet according to its weight, after weaning. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two. Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.