Solo-Jec® KC Single Dose
- Solo-Jec® KC protects dogs against two major causes of Kennel Cough (canine Parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica)
- Modified live virus and avirulent live culture
- Rapid onset of immunity for dogs as young as three weeks of age
- Intranasal vaccination
- Easy to use
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal
Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to grow, we look forward to providing you additional
products and services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at email@example.com to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription.
All prescriptions will remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year
or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following
information prior to being filled at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the
pharmacy only by the prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be
faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the animal. The owner may obtain the original
prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
Solo-Jec® KC is an intranasal vaccine that protects dogs against two major causes of Kennel Cough - canine Parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica. The intranasal administration stimulates immunity inside the nasal passage where much of the disease process begins. Easy to use and provides rapid onset of immunity. Features flexible dosing to fit the size of the dog. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as young as three weeks of age.
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Other Solo-Jec® Vaccines:
This vaccine is not to be injected.
Administer vaccine immediately after mixing.
Do not vaccinate puppies under 3 weeks of age.
Burn containers and unused contents.
Store out of direct sunlight at a temperature between 35-45° F (2-7° C). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
- Using aseptic technique, rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the accompanying 1 ml of liquid diluent. For a dose with ½ the volume, reconstitute only 0.5 ml of the diluent.
- Shake until dissolved and use immediately.
- Use enclosed dropper or applicator tip to administer the entire dose intranasally. For the comfort of the dog and to reduce potential for sneezing, tilt head upward, insert dropper or nasal tip into nostril and gently administer the vaccine.
- Puppies vaccinated between 3 and 6 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 6 weeks.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Contains Neomycin as a preservative.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine.