- Miconazole Shampoo & Spray are perfect for your pet's tough skin conditions
- Treats conditions caused by yeast and ringworm
- Eliminates scaling due to Seborrhea
- Miconazole Shampoo penetrates the skin and coat while providing relief
- Miconazole Spray is great for use between baths
Not for use on animals intended for food.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs or skin irritation develops, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use and immediately contact your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children.
Made in the USA.
Shampoo: Wet animal thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo to head and ears, then lather. Do not get into eyes. Repeat procedure with neck, chest, middle and hindquarter, finishing with legs. Allow shampoo to soak in for 10 minutes. To prevent ingestion, do not allow animal to lick while bathing. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Repeat twice weekly until symptoms subside, then weekly, or as directed by a veterinarian.
Spray: Spray a thin layer directly on affected areas twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian. Do not get into eyes or nose.
Spray: Miconazole Nitrate, BHT, Polyethylene Glycol USP, Polysorbate, Alcohol.