- GCM 2X supports and maintains the health of your dog's joints
- Inhibits the enzymes that break down the structure of the cartilage in the joints
- Formulated with glucosamine, chondroitin, and manganese
- Keeps bones and joints stronger and healthier
- Artificial roast beef and liver flavoring can be used safely with dogs that have food allergies
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
- Chewable Tablets:
- Suggested Initial Dose: Give the tablet as a treat or crumble in your dog's food. For 4-6 weeks, give ½ tablet daily up to 10 lb, 1 tablet daily for 10-24 lb (½ tablet in morning & ½ tablet in evening), 2 tablets daily for 25-49 lb (1 tab in morning & 1 tab in evening), 3 tablets daily for 50-100 lb (2 tabs in morning & 1 tab in evening, 4 tablets daily for over 100 lb (2 tabs in morning & 2 tabs in evening).
- Suggested Maintenance Dose: Give ½ tablet daily up to 24 lb, 1 tablet daily for 25-49 lb, 1-2 tablets daily for 50-100 lb, 2 tablets daily for over 100 lb.
- Once consistent improvement has been seen, these maintenance doses may be reduced to an every other day administration. The maintenance level can also be used long term on healthy dogs to help support their joints.
GCM 2X Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Artificial Roast Beef and Liver Flavor, Manganese Ascorbate, Sucrose, Mixed Glycosaminoglycans, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
What do the ingredients do:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a major building block of cartilage and is necessary for the construction of connective tissues. It helps the body by enhancing the body's ability to produce collagen and joint fluid. It also helps supply the body with the necessary materials to repair joint damage.
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate is a natural compound found in cartilage. It promotes healthy joints by warding off the effects of damaging enzymes. It also increases water retention and enhances the elastic properties of cartilage.
- Sucrose is sugar. Two simple sugars, glucose and fructose, combine to form sucrose. Sugar creates an energy boost because it is easily and quickly absorbed into the blood stream.
- Mixed glycosaminoglycans are long sugar carbohydrate chains found in cells in the body. They are necessary for brain, cartilage, and tissue development.
- Manganese is an antioxidant that supports the body's natural defenses. Manganese aids production of cartilage, helps normal bone development, and promotes good muscle and bone health.
|GCM 2X Tablets|
Anaylsis per tablet:
|Glucosamine (HCl)||500 mg|
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate||400 mg|
Storage: Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Cautions: Intended for use in dogs only. Safe for use in pregnant animals and dogs with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using their product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.