Feline FVRCP is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia. This vaccine provides rapid immunity in both cats and kittens with a single dose. FVRCP for cats has an intranasal application, eliminating the worry of injection site sarcomas. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. The FVRCP vaccine is recommended for healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older. Note that a prescription is needed for Minnesota orders.
For animal use only.
Use entire contents of the vaccine when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Keep refrigerated at a temperature between 35°F and 45°F. Store out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
- Administer a single 0.2 ml dose intranasally, divided into both nostrils.
- Use a new dropper for each cat vaccinated.
- If cats are vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age, a second vaccination should be administered at 12 to 16 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and fungistat as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
- In rare instances, reactions can occur due to unusual sensitivity following use of this product. In such cases, administer epinephrine as an antidote.