Chlorhexidine Solution is an antiseptic and antimicrobial disinfectant that is effective against microorganisms found on the skin. It's common to use chlorhexidine for dogs and cats to treat minor cuts, infections, and bug bites.
- Fast-acting against fungi, ringworm, bacteria, and yeast
- Effective against superficial cuts, abrasions, and insect stings
- Non-toxic and non-irritating
- Economical dilution rate
Chlorhexidine solution for dogs and cats is a fast-acting disinfectant that helps protect your pet against a variety of microorganisms such as bacteria, yeast, ringworm, and fungi. This Chlorhexidine solution for pets is made of a non-toxic formula containing 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and offers a pleasant fragrance and economical dilution rate. Use chlorhexidine for cats, dogs, and horses to disinfect surface level scrapes, stings, and more. Do not freeze. If you have any questions about chlorhexidine solution, our Pet Care Pros are always available at 800-786-4751.
For animal use only.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Do not freeze.