- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- Topical flea and tick protection for cats
- Long-lasting coverage up to 12 weeks
Bravecto® Topical for Cats is proven safe for cats weighing at least 2.6 pounds and for kittens 6 months or older.
Apply directly on the skin on the back of the neck.
BRAVECTO kills fleas and prevents flea infestation. BRAVECTO Topical Solution for Cats kills ticks (black-legged tick) for 12 weeks and American dog ticks for 8 weeks.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: The most commonly reported adverse reactions include vomiting, itching, diarrhea, hair loss, decreased appetite, lethargy, and scabs/ulcerated lesions. BRAVECTO Topical Solution for Cats has not been shown to be effective for 12-weeks' duration in kittens less than 6 months of age. BRAVECTO Topical Solution for Cats is not effective against American dog ticks beyond 8 weeks of dosing. For topical use only. Avoid oral ingestion. The safety of BRAVECTO Topical Solution has not been established in breeding, pregnant and lactating cats. Fluralaner is a member of the isoxazoline class. This class has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions including tremors, ataxia, and seizures. Neurologic adverse reactions have been reported in cats receiving isoxazoline class drugs, even in cats without a history of neurologic disorders. Use with caution in cats with a history of neurologic disorders.
For topical use only. Avoid oral ingestion. The safety of Bravecto® has not been established in breeding, pregnant and lactating cats. Use with caution in cats with a history of neurologic abnormalities. Neurologic abnormalities have been reported in cats receiving Bravecto, even in cats without a history of neurologic abnormalities.
Always follow the dosage instructions provided by your veterinarian. If you have difficulty giving the medication, contact your veterinarian.
This medication should only be given to the pet for whom it was prescribed.
The most common adverse reactions recorded in clinical trials were vomiting, itching, diarrhea, hair loss, decreased appetite, lethargy, and scabs/ulcerated lesions.
Bravecto® has not been shown to be effective for 12-weeks' duration in kittens less than 6 months of age.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here.
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Inactive Ingredients: dimethylacetamide, glycofurol, diethyltoluamide, acetone
Storage: Do not store above 86°F. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. The pouch should only be opened immediately prior to use.