The 50 Series Binocular Microscope is an ergonomically designed compact microscope that is robust, easy-to-use and super smooth.
This microscope has an interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm and a focusing system with low position coaxial coarse and fine focusing knobs with positive stop and tension adjustment. Features a focusing range of 14mm and fine focus graduation of 0.01mm. Uses a 1w LED light system with light intensity control. This binocular microscope comes with a dust cover and instruction manual.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.Specs:
- 30° Siedentopf binocular head that is 360° rotatable
- Standard 10X/18mm wide-field eyepieces, diopter adjustment on right eyepiece tube, calibrated pointer on one eyepiece
- Features an interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- 125 x 125mm built-in double layer mechanical stage with smooth X/Y calibrated movement with cross travel range of 60 x 40mm
- Focusable 1.25N.A Abbe condenser and rack-and-pinion iris diaphragm with 2-30mm adjustable aperture