- Rabvac™ 3 prevents Rabies
- Killed virus
- Provides three year immunity for dogs and cats and one year immunity for horses
- Injectable vaccination
- Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines.
- Made in the USA
* Don't forget to order needles and syringes.
* Learn about our commitment to being The Pet Vaccine Experts
* Vaccines are non-returnable.
* Rabies laws vary from state to state. Before purchasing, check with your state and local laws to ensure you can legally administer rabies vaccine to your animals. In many cases, a licensed veterinarian or technician under the supervision of a veterinarian must administer the vaccine for it to be recognized by local or state agencies.
* Rabies vaccines can only be sold to the following states: AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, KY, LA, MA, MI, OH, PA, SD, VA, WI. State laws change often so this list cannot be considered complete.
Rabvac™ 3 protects dogs, cats and horses against disease due to rabies. It provides three year immunity for dogs and cats, and one year immunity for horses. Killed virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs three months of age or older, healthy cats three months of age or older, and healthy horses three months of age or older. Includes ten 1 ml vials.
Rabies vaccines can only be sold to the following states: AZ, CO, DE, FL, KY, LA, MA, MI, OH, PA, SD, VA, WI.
10 (1 ml) vials of vaccine
This product is restricted for use by or under the supervision of a veterinarian.
Contains Gentamicin and Thimerosal as preservatives.
Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
A local reaction may occur at the injection site following subcutaneous administration.
The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Store in the dark at 35°-45° F (2-7° C). Do not freeze. Do not mix with other vaccines. Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes. Use entire contents when first opened.
Burn vaccine containers and all unused contents.
Dogs and cats: Inject one 1 ml dose subcutaneously or at one site in the thigh intramuscularly at three months of age or older. Revaccinate one year later and every three years thereafter.
Horses: Inject one 2 ml dose intramuscularly at three months of age or older. Note: Two 1 ml vials must be used. Revaccinate one year later and annually thereafter.
Do not vaccinate horses within 21 days before slaughter.
The Infovax-ID® System provides a simple and effective method of recording pertinent information on the vaccines administered to animals in a veterinary practice.
For vaccines requiring reconstitution, remove label from both vials and affix both labels to the animal's medical chart. 1.) Grasp the lower right-hand corner of the tab at the arrow marked "Peel Here" between your thumb and forefinger. 2.) Pull steadily at a slight upward angle until the top portion of the label is separated from the vial. 3.) Place the label on the animal's medical chart. Press down on the label to ensure adhesion.