- Rabvac™ prevents Rabies
- Killed virus
- Provides one year immunity for dogs and cats
- Injectable vaccination
- Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines.
- Made in the USA
* Don't forget to order needles and syringes.
* Learn about our commitment to being The Pet Vaccine Experts
* Vaccines are non-returnable.
* Rabies laws vary from state to state. Before purchasing, check with your state and local laws to ensure you can legally administer rabies vaccine to your animals. In many cases, a licensed veterinarian or technician under the supervision of a veterinarian must administer the vaccine for it to be recognized by local or state agencies.
* Rabies vaccines can only be sold to the following states: AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, KY, LA, MA, MI, OH, PA, SD, VA, WI. State laws change often so this list cannot be considered complete.
One Year Rabies Vaccine protects dogs and cats against rabies. Provides one year immunity for dogs and cats. Rabvac™ 1 10 mL/10 doses. Label may be different than shown.
Rabies vaccines can only be sold to the following states: AZ, CO, DE, FL, KY, LA, MA, MI, OH, PA, SD, VA, WI.
10 dose vial of vaccine
Label may be different than shown.
This product is restricted for use by or under the supervision of a veterinarian.
Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
A local reaction may occur at the injection site following subcutaneous administration.
The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Store in the dark at 35°-45° F (2-7° C). Do not freeze. Do not mix with other vaccines. Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes. Use entire contents when first opened.
Burn vaccine containers and all unused contents.
Dogs: Inject one 1 ml dose subcutaneously or at one site in the thigh intramuscularly at three months of age or older. Revaccinate annually.
Cats: Inject one 1 ml dose subcutaneously at three months of age or older. Revaccinate annually.