- The Pet Temp® Instant Animal Ear Thermometer accurately measures a pet's temperature in just one second
- Easy-to-use thermometer measures heat from the ear canal
- Specifically designed for animals, it eliminates the need for rectal temperatures
- Great for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, rabbits, ferrets, chinchillas and guinea pigs
- Absolutely safe and clinically accurate
Use a disposable lens cover for every temperature measurement. Ear wax, dust or fingerprints on lens or lens cover will result in low readings.
Measuring temperature without a lens cover may damage the infrared lens or the ear thermometer.
The infrared lens must be kept clean at all times. This is accomplished by cleaning with a cotton swab and alcohol.
For accurate temperature measurement, the ear should be clear of hair, wax or debris.
Do not use the Pet-Temp if the ear is sensitive to touch due to an ear infection or injury.
- Open arm
- Install new lens cover
- Push button to activate Pet-Temp
- Insert into ear and push button. In one second, the Pet-Temp beeps, signaling temperature measurement is complete.