- Omegaderm-3 helps correct and prevent skin and coat conditions in dogs and cats
- Provides 100% of pet's daily minimum requirement for fatty acids
- Contains vitamins and minerals to ensure maximum response
- Tasty oral liquid supplement
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Pour and mix dose into food and feed directly. In case of contact with skin or clothes, wash immediately with soap and water.
Do Not Use Topically.
Adult Dogs: 1 tsp (5 ml) per 20 lb given daily.
Cats: ¼ tsp (1.25 ml) per 2 lb given daily.
Puppies, Pregnant, or Nursing Mothers: 1 tsp (5 ml) per 10 lb. Maximum suggested dosage for larger breeds is 6 tsps per day.
Ill or Convalescing Pets: Double the dosages above daily.
Guaranteed Analysis (each teaspoon provides):
- Omegaderm-3 Analysis:
- Linoleic Acid 2750mg
- Linolenic Acid 400mg
- Oleic Acid 105mg
- Vitamin A 1500 I.U.
- Vitamin D 120 I.U.
- Vitamin E 10 I.U.
- Choline 1.25mg
- Inositol 1.25mg
- Zinc (methionine) 10mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 32mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 24mg