LS-50 Soluble Powder is labeled to treat chronic respiratory disease in chickens up to seven days of age. Treats Airsacculitis caused by either Mycoplasma synoviae or Mycoplasma gallisepticum susceptible to lincomycin-spectinomycin and Air Sac Infection caused by Escherichia coli and M. gallisepticum susceptible to lincomycin-spectinomycin. Water soluble powder contains 16.7gm Lincomycin Hydrochloride and 33.3gm Spectinomycin sulfate Tetrahydrate. Label may be different than shown.
Requires a prescription for residents of California.
For animal use only. Indicated for use in chickens up to 7 days of age.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F), with excursions permitted to 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F).
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Active ingredients: Lincomycin Hydrochloride 16.7gm, Spectinomycin Sulfate Tetrahydrate 33.3gm