- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- Iverhart Plus® Flavored Chewables protects your dogs against heartworms plus roundworms and hookworms
- Palatable chews are easy to feed
- Each chew provides 30 days of protection
Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F), excursions permitted between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Protect product from light.
Shows a wide margin of safety at the recommended dose level in dogs, including pregnant or breeding bitches, stud dogs and puppies aged six or more weeks.
Side effects are rare, but may include vomiting, diarrhea, depression/lethargy, anorexia, mydriasis, ataxia, staggering, convulsions or hypersalivation.
Use products on or before expiration date.
All dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infection before starting treatment. Infected dogs must be treated to remove adult heartworms and microfilariae before starting a prevention program.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here.
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Small: 68 mcg Ivermectin, 57 mg Pyrantel
Medium: 136 mcg Ivermectin, 114 mg Pyrantel
Large: 272 mcg Ivermectin, 227 mg Pyrantel