- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- Useful as adjunctive therapy for cats and dogs who suffer refractory or complex partial seizures
- Treats chronic pain, in particular neuropathic pain in small animals
Sorry, this product can't be shipped to Alabama, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.
Sudden discontinuation of Gabapentin after chronic use has been connected to withdrawal-precipitated seizures. Wean off the drug if it is being used to for epilepsy treatment.
May be given with or without food. If vomiting or illness occurs after administration on an empty stomach, administer with food or a treat. If vomiting continues, contact your veterinarian.
Do not use the oral liquid for humans in dogs. It contains xylitol, which is toxic to dogs.
Use with caution in animals with kidneys insufficiencies.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here.
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Active ingredient: 100 mg or 300 mg gabapentin
Inactive ingredients: lactose, cornstarch, talc, gelatin, titanium dioxide and FD&C Blue No. 2.
Active Ingredient: 600 mg gabapentin
Inactive ingredients: poloxamer 407, copovidone, cornstarch, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc and candelilla wax.