- Breeder's Edge® Foster Care Feline Milk Replacer is complete and balanced nutrition
- Contains Bio-Mos® to promote growth of good bacteria and support natural defenses
- IgY boosts the immune system to protect against disease
- Contains enriched levels of taurine for heart and eye health
- Also can be used for pregnant, lactating, or convalescing cats
- Mixes quickly and easily with excellent palatability
- Can be used as a rewarding milk treat for cats of all ages
- For Kittens
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
Kittens: Feed at a rate of 2 Tbsp of liquid formula per 4 oz body weight daily. Small breed kittens should be fed every 3-4 hours; large breed kittens should be fed every 6-8 hours, dividing into equal portions.
Pregnant & Lactating Mothers: Mix powder into daily food ration at the rate of 2 tsp per 5 lb body weight. Continue using until kittens are weaned.
Show Cats: Top dress food by sprinkling dry mix at a rate of 1 Tbsp per 15 lb body weight, up to twice a day.
Flavor Enhancer: Sprinkle Foster Care over your cat's food to enhance the flavor and improve consumption of the food.
Milk Treat: Mix with water and feed in a bowl or pour onto dry cat food. Feed at a rate of 1 ½ oz liquid per 15 lb body weight up to twice a day.
Reconstituted Foster care: Use within 24 hours if refrigerated, use within 2 hours at room temperature-per manufacturer.
Storage: Keep unmixed powder at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C) in a tightly sealed container.
|Crude Protein (min)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||44.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.2%|
|Calcium (min)||(53 mg) 0.9%|
|Phosphorus (min)||(53 mg) 0.9%|
|Vitamin A (min)||53 IU|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||8 IU|
Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Animal Fat & Vegetable Oil (Preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Arginine, Lecithin, Spray Dried Egg Product (IgY Source), Psyllium Seed Husk, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Hydrolyzed Yeast and Brewers Dried Yeast, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Mono and Diglycerides of Edible Fats or Oils, Sodium Silico Aluminate and Artificial Flavor.