- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- Fast-acting, safe and easy flea and tick treatment for dogs
- Last nearly 3X longer than other monthly chewable flea and tick for dogs
- Up to 12 weeks of flea & tick protection with just 1 chew
- Safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Tasty pork flavored flea and tick chew for dogs
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product is excluded from promotions, sales and coupons.
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Do not store above 86°F (30°C).
Bravecto has not shown to be effective for 12-weeks duration in puppies less than 6 months of age.
Not effective against lone star ticks beyond 8 weeks after dosing.
Keep the product in the original packaging until use, in order to prevent children from getting direct access to the product.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after being in contact with the product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here.
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Polyethylene Glycol: 10-20%