Advantage Multi for Dogs
- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- Advantage Multi® for Dogs protects your pet from multiple parasites
- Convenient monthly topical prevents Heartworm disease
- Treats circulating microfilaria in Heartworm-positive dogs
- Kills fleas, ear mites, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange
Safety and effectiveness is dependent on correct administration.
Side effects may include lethargy, inappetence, hyperactivity, cough, vomiting, diarrhea, dyspnea, tachypnea, or pulmonary hemorrhage.
Not for human use. Do not use on sick, debilitated, or underweight animals. Do not use on dogs less than 7 weeks of age or less than 3 lb body weight. Children should not come into contact with the application site for 2 hours after application.
Do not administer this product orally. For the first 30 minutes after application, ensure that dogs or other animals cannot lick the product from application sites. Ingestion of this product by dogs may cause serious adverse reactions including depression, salivation, dilated pupils, incoordination, panting, and generalized muscle tremors.
The safety of Advantage Multi for Dogs has not been established in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here.
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Store at temperature between 39°F to 77°F (4°C to 25°C). Avoid excess heat or cold.