- Advantage® II has an added IGR to kill fleas at all life stages, even the eggs and larvae
- Fleas are killed through topical absorption
- Protects dogs for up to 4 weeks
- Also kills lice for added parasite protection
- Remains effective after bathing, swimming, or exposure to rain or sunlight
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.
Do not contaminate feed or food.
Consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs.
Use only on dogs 7 weeks and older. Do not apply to puppies or dogs weighing less than 3 pounds.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For dogs over 21 pounds, apply the entire contents of the tube evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.