Panacur® Dewormer removes roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and certain tapeworms, in dogs. It has a very safe toxicology profile and the granule formula is easy to dose. Active ingredient: Fenbendazole.
Also indicated to remove roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms in carnivorous/omnivorous animals such as lions, tigers, cheetahs, pumas, black bears, polar bears and grizzly bears.
Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Active ingredient: 222 mg/g Fenbendazole.
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state"s regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Did not cause toxicity when administered to weaned pups at doses equal to 5 times the recommended daily dose and for 2 times the duration of treatment. There are no known drug interactions.
Side effects are very rare. Vomiting may occur.
Do not give to animals with hypersensitivities to Fenbendazole.
Efficacy is dependent on giving the correct dose for the animal's body weight for the entire treatment period. It is important the dosage be fully ingested. It is recommended to mix the appropriate amount of Panacur® with a small amount of the usual food: dry dog food may require moistening or misting before top dressing or mixing with the food.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children