Full-time in Orange City
Reporting to the Director of Operations & Business Services.
This position is responsible for:
- Prepare daily and monthly regular sales reports.
- Process customer invoices daily and monitor accounts for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Analyze credit card reports, checking for fraudulent checks and processing appropriate chargebacks.
- Process monthly A/R reports and statements.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-3 years of experience. Previous A/R experience helpful but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.