Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers….and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you’d like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Full-time in Orange City
Full-time position reporting to Director of Omnichannel Sales.
Job details include:
- Provide daily sales floor leadership to Sales team.
- Drive sales performance through effective leadership & motivation.
- Work with team leadership to ensure superior level of customer care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of management and call center experience required.
- Must be a strong communicator & have solid understanding of customer behavior.
Full-time in Orange CityJob details include:
- Act as main point of contact for new product and process flow, and providing follow-up to keep projects moving.
- Coordinate with vendors and team members to deliver products that meet customer needs & drive positive growth.
- Support the Private Brands Manager in the development & execution of the company's private brand strategy.
- Coordinate merchandising process including pricing and promotions, email/banner content and catalog/web content and related marketing materials.
- Education or experience in Marketing, Business, Project Management or related field desired.
- Previous project management experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to show initiative and be a self-starter.