Full-time position in Orange City
Reporting to the Brand Manager
- Administer the full life cycle of existing Revival private brand product lines and product categories.
- Partner with internal resources to help develop private brand positioning, new product strategies, and overall private brand management and product flow.
- Manage and develop vendor assortments and vendor relations. Select merchandise and negotiate terms of purchase with vendors in order to be competitively priced.
- Organize all related pricing and promotions, email/banner content and catalog/web content including product description, photos and related marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Marketing preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in product/brand/ merchant management role.
- Previous project management experience desired.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills.