Feline UltraNasal® FVRCP is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia. This vaccine provides rapid immunity in both cats and kittens with a single dose. The intranasal application eliminates the worry of injection site sarcomas. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Use entire contents of the vaccine when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Keep refrigerated at a temperature between 35°F and 45°F. Store out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
- Administer a single 0.2 ml dose intranasally, divided into both nostrils.
- Use a new dropper for each cat vaccinated.
- If cats are vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age, a second vaccination should be administered at 12 to 16 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and fungistat as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
- In rare instances, reactions can occur due to unusual sensitivity following use of this product. In such cases, administer epinephrine as an antidote.
Write a review
Calici virus portion too strong!
Jun 19, 2016 | By Bengal Rescue
Dec 31, 2015 | By Kim
Reaction to the vaccines
Oct 1, 2015 | By MsScarlet
A safe way to go!
Jun 10, 2014 | By Megan A
Easy to administer at home
May 6, 2014 | By House of Steward Ragdolls
AngelGirls only uses the Heska intra-nasals.
Sep 5, 2013 | By Ragdoll Slaves
Feline Ultranasal FVRCP
May 14, 2013 | By Leanna Steward