VET BASICS® ChlorConazole
Purchase ChlorConazole Flush 16oz, get one Free
- VET BASICS® ChlorConazole™ comes in a variety of medicated, antibacterial, and antifungal products for dogs, cats, and horses
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is effective against ringworm and bacterial skin infections
- Ketoconazole helps control fungal and yeast infections
- Choose from shampoo, topical spray, flush solution, or cleansing wipes
- Works well on even the worst skin conditions and yet is gentle enough for twice weekly use
is the first line of defense to control tough skin conditions. Chlorhexidine gluconate controls the common pathogens that contribute to skin infections and ketoconazole combats fungal problems such as ringworm and yeast infections. Combined, these ingredients provide a powerful solution for the hard-to-manage skin conditions. In addition, these medicated, antibacterial, and anti fungal products promote healing by relieving the itch and scaling associated with these type of skin conditions. It's tough on the worst skin conditions, but gentle enough to use twice weekly. For use on dogs, cats, and horses 8 weeks of age and older.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Shampoo
is a pleasantly scented shampoo with a broad spectrum of antiseptic activity designed for use on dogs, cats, and horses with skin conditions responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and ketoconazole.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Spray
is an isopropyl alcohol-free antiseptic (antibacterial and anti fungal) formulation designed for use on dogs, cats, and horses with dermatological conditions that are responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and ketoconazole. It also contains essential fatty acids and Vitamin E to nourish the skin and help further control irritation.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Flush
is an antiseptic formulation with astringent, general cleansing, and drying properties. It may be used for the topical cleansing of puncture wounds, lacerations, and abrasions, as well as superficial skin infections on dogs, cats, and horses.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Wipes
contain an antiseptic solution for the topical management of skin conditions that are responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and ketoconazole. These wipes can be used for the antiseptic cleansing of face folds, in-between finger folds, armpit, and the groin area.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Shampoo/Spray Kit
contains one 16oz ChlorConazole Shampoo and one 8oz ChlorConazole Spray.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Medicated Skin Care Kit
contains one 16oz ChlorConazole Shampoo, one 8oz ChlorConazole Spray and one ChlorConazole Wipes.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Directions for Use:
For Medicated Ear Flush:
VET BASICS™ Medicated Ear Flush
For Anti Itch Shampoo or Spray:
VET BASICS™ Pramoxine HCl Anti Itch Shampoo & Spray
- Shampoo: Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with luke warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into wet hair coat, lather freely. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with clean water. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then reducing to once a week, or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Spray: Spray directly onto the affected area(s) up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion.
- Flush: Apply flush liberally to the affected area. Use cotton or absorbent material to clean away any excess solution. Do not allow animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion. Apply twice daily or as directed by your veterinarian. Wash hands after using.
- Wipes: 1 to 3 applications per day or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion. Wipes should be used for one application only, do not reuse.
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
is the first line of defense to control tough skin conditions in pets. The medicated, antibacterial, and anti fungal products effectively manage skin conditions that also promote healing and relieves itching and scaling. Choose from shampoo, spray, flush, or wipes.
VET BASICS™ ChlorConazole™ Key Ingredients:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Ketoconazole
What do the ingredients do:
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate has antimicrobial properties that kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, and selected viruses. It is safely applied to the skin to fight topical infections.
- Ketoconazole is an anti fungal medication that works by interfering with the cell wall of fungi. It can slow or stop fungal growth in addition, to actively killing off fungi and is effective against multiple yeasts and fungi. It can also be used in the treatment of ringworm.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.Spray Storage:
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat. Protect from freezing. Product is flammable to keep away from extreme heat or flame.Flush Storage:
For external use on animals only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a veterinarian. Do not use in ears. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.Wipes Storage:
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat. Protect from freezing. Product is flammable to keep away from extreme heat or flame.Cautions:
For topical use on animals only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not allow animal to directly inhale the spray.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS™