Oxine® AH has been tested and proven effective against a variety of bacteria, fungi and viruses, including E. coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Parvovirus and more. Utilizes chlorine dioxide chemistry to eliminate odors and kill the bacteria that causes them. May be used everywhere in animal care facilities and confinements, plus it can be used for fogging or spraying. Effective as a feed-water and premise disinfectant. With an ultra-high activity level, it should be used in low concentrations, making it economical to use. It is completely soluble in water and has long-lasting bacteriostatic activity. Oxine has been shown to be more effective than other common sanitizers, including quaternary ammonia, lodophors, Peracetic acid, and sodium hypochlorite (chlorine). EPA registered and organically approved through Organic Materials Review Institute. Made in USA.
Citric Acid, an activator, must be added before dilution.
- Concentration: 2.0 – 2.10% available Chlorine Dioxide
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- pH Concentrate: 8.2 – 8.5
- Boiling point: 213° F (100.5° C)
- Melting point: N/A
- Freezing point: 28.9° F (-1.72° C)
- Vapor Pressure: 23.7 mm Hg (25° C)
- Vapor Density: 0.02 kg/m³
- Specific Gravity: 1.03 g/ml (20° C)
- Volatiles (by volume): 97% water
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Evaporation Rate: Comparable to water
- Very Low Acute Toxicity (EPA Cat III)
- Non-Flammable, Non-Explosive
- Stable Solution
- NFPA Rating: Fire: 0; Health: 1; Reactivity: 1; Special: None
Animals must be removed when applying activated solutions.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location away from acids, chlorine and chlorine compounds, hypochlorites (bleach), organic solvents, sulfur and sulfite compounds, phosphorus, combustible/flammable materials, and direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly closed when not in use and open carefully to prevent spillage. Storage on wooden floors or pallets is not recommended. Keep from freezing.
Oxine AH Active Ingredient: Chlorine Dioxide 2%.
Citric Acid, granular - 99% purity.