Panacur® Suspension 10% removes and controls a wide range of parasites in cattle and horses. It works against small and large strongyles, pinworms and roundworms in horses as well as lungworms, roundworms, stomach worms, hookworms and tapeworms in cattle. Proven to be very safe and effective when used as directed. Given orally; most often mixed with food. No dietary control is required before or after treatment. Active ingredient is 100mg/ml Fenbendazole.
There are no known contraindications to the use in cattle or horses.
Storage: Do not freeze. Store at or below 77° F. Shake container before use. Keep container in outer carton.
Active ingredient: 100 mg/ml Fenbendazole
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state"s regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Proven to be very safe when used as directed.
Side effects are rare. Allergic reactions may occur.
Do not use in horses intended for food. Cattle must not be slaughtered for human consumption within 8 days following treatment.
Do not use at 10 mg/kg in dairy cattle, which could result in violative residues in milk.
A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Do not use in animals with hypersensitivities to the active ingredients.
Mix the medicated feed thoroughly prior to administration.
Direct contact with the skin should be kept to a minimum. Wear suitable protective clothing including impermeable rubber gloves.
Wash hands after use.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children