- VET BASICS® Chlor 4 Shampoo is a medicated, antibacterial shampoo that can be used to help manage your pet's bacterial skin conditions
- Contains 4% chlorhexidine gluconate to effectively manage a variety of bacterial skin conditions
- Antiseptic, cleansing and deodorizing
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, and horses 8 weeks of age and older
Chlor 4 Shampoo is a medicated, antibacterial shampoo that can be used to help manage your pet's bacterial skin conditions. With 4% chlorhexidine gluconate, it effectively resolves a variety of bacterial skin conditions. Antiseptic, cleansing, and deodorizing, it can be used on dogs, cats, and horses 8 weeks of age and older.
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
Chlor 4 Shampoo is an antibacterial shampoo combining surface-active penetrating agents and emollients for optimal effectiveness
VET BASICS® Chlor 4 Shampoo Ingredients:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate - 4%
What do the ingredients do:
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate has antimicrobial properties that are able to both kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, and selected viruses. It can be safely applied to the skin to fight infection
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
For topical use on dogs, cats, and horses only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clear water and seek medical attention if necessary. Do not use in ears. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about VET BASICS®
Chlor 4 Shampoo.