Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE usage:
- Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE Chewable Tablets are an excellent daily supplement for your dog
- Formulated with 34 different vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids
- The most complete and comprehensive canine supplement available today
- Gives your dog all the nutrients needed to help prevent deficiencies and other illnesses
- Formulated with a proprietary artificial roast beef and liver flavoring, so safe to use with and dog, even those with food allergies
- Everything your dog needs for their optimal daily care
DAILY CARE CANINE is formulated with 34 different vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, this supplement has it all. The most complete and comprehensive canine supplement available, DAILY CARE CANINE helps prevent and manage multiple vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Formulated with a proprietary, palatable artificial roast beef and liver flavor base, it ensures your dogs will eat them right up. Safe to use with all dogs, even those with food allergies. Give the chewable tablet as a treat or crumble over your dog's food. It's everything your dog needs for optimal daily care!
Please click on "Dosage"
for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Chewable Tablets:
- DAILY CARE CANINE contains: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Folic Acid, Niacin, D-Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluoride, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Tin, Vanadium, Zinc, Linoleic Acid
- Suggested Dose: Administer free choice to the pet as a treat or crumble over the pet's food. For diet supplementation, give ½ tablet daily for under 10 lbs. 1-2 tablets daily for over 10 lbs. For sick, convalescing, pregnant, or nursing dogs, give 1 tablet daily for under 10 lbs and 2 tablets daily for over 10 lbs.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Extra Canine Daily Care:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE EXTRA CANINE
For Feline Daily Care:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
DAILY CARE CANINE is indicated for the supplementation of the dog's diet to aid in the prevention and management of multiple vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable artificial roast beef and liver flavor base to ensure dogs eat them right up.
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE Ingredients:
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1
- Thiamine, Vitamin B2
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B3
- Niacin, Vitamin B5
- Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B7
- Biotin, Vitamin B9
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
- Cyanocobalamin, Choline, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3
, Vitamin E, Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Fluoride, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sodium, Tin, Vanadium, Zinc, Linoleic Acid
What do the ingredients do:
- Vitamin A is essential for eye and skin health, immune system function, and bone health. It also plays an important role in reproductive health.
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and encourage the proper function of the central nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. Also important for the development and operation of nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions of the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. Also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the animal stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Choline is important in the maintenance of cognitive abilities. It is very important to the function of the liver by removing toxins and wastes and preventing fat from accumulating in the liver.
- Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C, is essential to the body's processes. It helps produce collagen and is necessary to the function of almost all major organs.
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is actually a hormone that is produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is necessary for optimal calcium absorption, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E, iron, manganese, zinc, and copper are antioxidants that support the body's natural defenses.
- Iron, or ferrous sulfate, is an essential mineral in the production of red blood cells and will help to prevent anemia.
- Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism.
- Copper facilitates the absorption of iron and helps transmit electrical signals in the body.
- Manganese promotes good muscle and bone health, aids in production of cartilage, and helps normal bone development.
- Vitamin E provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Calcium, Magnesium, Iodine, and Potassium are minerals essential for the body to stay healthy and active.
- Calcium is a mineral that makes up bones, teeth, shells, and other hard body parts. It is carried by the blood and plays an important role in the body.
- Magnesium is concentrated in the bones and promotes good muscles and bone health.
- Iodine is important for proper thyroid function, which affects every organ system in the body.
- Potassium is probably best known as the nutrient that plays a role in muscle growth, nerve cell function, and protein synthesis.
- Essential fatty acids, such as Linoleic Acid, help move oxygen through the bloodstream to all parts of the body. They aid in cell membrane development, strength, and function, and are necessary for strong organs and tissues. Essential fatty acids will help keep skin healthy and prevent early aging, plus, help the body process cholesterol.
- Chloride provides the body with electrolytes and helps muscles relax.
- Chromium is a trace mineral assisting the body with burning carbohydrates and fat. It helps provide blood sugar to the body's cells and plays an important role in metabolism.
- Fluoride is helpful in strengthening and protecting enamel on teeth.
- Molybdenum promotes growth in animals.
- Selenium helps remove toxins from the body and helps regulates the function of the thyroid gland. It is ideal for maintaining healthy blood pressure and overall general heart health.
|DAILY CARE CANINE|
Analysis per tablet:
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
|Biotin (Vitamin B7)
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Calcium (from calcium phosphate)
|Chloride (from sodium chloride)
|Chromium (from chromium chloride)
|Cobalt (from cobalt sulfate)
|Copper (from copper gluconate)
|Fluoride (from sodium fluoride)
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)
|Iron (from ferrous fumarate)
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide)
|Manganese (from manganese sulfate)
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide)
|Nickel (from nickel chloride)
|Phosphorus (from calcium phosphate)
|Potassium (from potassium iodide)
|Selenium (from selenium selenite)
|Silicon (from silicon chloride)
|Sodium (from sodium chloride)
|Tin (from tin powder)
|Vanadium (from vanadium oxide)
|Zinc (from zinc oxide)
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Doc Roy's®
DAILY CARE CANINE.