- Vanguard® DAPP/L4 prevents canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus - Modified live virus
- Leptospira bacterin (L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, & L. pomona) Killed bacteria
- Injectable vaccination
- Made in the USA
Revival Animal Health sells Zoetis vaccines to breeders only. If you are a veterinarian, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options.
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to
grow, we look forward to providing you additional products and services to assist you with all your
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription. All prescriptions will
remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year or until the total quantity has been
dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following information prior to being filled
at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the pharmacy only by the
prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the
animal. The owner may obtain the original prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
Store out of direct sunlight at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine (Vanguard Plus 5 L4) with the sterile gel provided.
- Shake well and administer 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Healthy dogs should receive 2 doses, each given 3 weeks apart.
- To avoid the potential for maternal antibody interference, dogs vaccinated at less than 9 weeks of age should receive 3 doses, each administered 3 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylaxis, administer epinephrine.