Terramycin® for Cats, Dogs, and Other Animals
Terramycin® is intended to help treat eye infections in animals only. California residents must have a prescription to purchase.
- Terramycin® Ophthalmic Ointment is a broad-spectrum, antibacterial ointment
- Effective against a variety of primary and secondary eye infections in dogs and cats
- Aids in the treatment of Chlamydia eye infections in cats
- For dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, horses, sheep, and cattle
Eye infections can be highly uncomfortable for animals, especially those that live outdoors and are consistently exposed to the elements. Luckily, there are medical solutions out there to help — Terramycin is an eye infection ointment for cats, dogs, horses, cattle and sheep.
How Terramycin Helps Pets
Terramycin ophthalmic ointment is effective against several primary and secondary animal eye infections, including:
- Corneal ulcers
- Pink eye
- Chalymidia eye infections, specifically in cats
Oxytetracycline is a major ingredient in Terramycin. It works to block the multiplication of proteins and enzymes present in infectious bacteria, shutting down their growth.
Precautions When Using Terramycin
Keep the following precautions in mind when administering Terramycin:
- Store Terramycin at a controlled room temperature, ideally below 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep the end of the ointment tube away from surfaces, especially your own eyes and hands.
- Terramycin is only intended for animal use. Please do not use it on humans.
- If the animal begins showing signs of an allergic reaction or the infection is worsening, discontinue the medication and contact your primary veterinarian immediately.
Dogs, cats and other animals deserve quality care for their eye infections. Revival Animal Health offers Terramycin in a 1/8-ounce tube — a little goes a long way! Keep in mind that Terramycin requires a prescription to ship to residents in California. Purchase one tube or order in bulk today.
Buy more to get access to special pricing and FREE Economy Ground Shipping on orders over $99 and under 10 lbs!
Discontinue treatment if severe allergic reactions occur.