Solo-Jec® KC is an intranasal vaccine that protects dogs against two major causes of Kennel Cough - canine Parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica. The intranasal administration stimulates immunity inside the nasal passage where much of the disease process begins. Easy to use and provides rapid onset of immunity. Features flexible dosing to fit the size of the dog. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as young as three weeks of age.
For intranasal use in dogs only.
This vaccine is not to be injected.
Administer vaccine immediately after mixing.
Do not vaccinate puppies under 3 weeks of age.
Burn containers and unused contents.
Store out of direct sunlight at a temperature between 35-45° F (2-7° C). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
- Using aseptic technique, rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the accompanying 1 ml of liquid diluent. For a dose with ½ the volume, reconstitute only 0.5 ml of the diluent.
- Shake until dissolved and use immediately.
- Use enclosed dropper or applicator tip to administer the entire dose intranasally. For the comfort of the dog and to reduce potential for sneezing, tilt head upward, insert dropper or nasal tip into nostril and gently administer the vaccine.
- Puppies vaccinated between 3 and 6 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 6 weeks.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Contains Neomycin as a preservative.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine.