- Pet pillers make giving medications to dogs and cats easy
- The Bulls Eye piller is made of durable plastic with a slotted tip
- The slotted Rubber Tip piller holds tiny pills to large capsules
- Color of rubber tip may vary
- Insert pill or capsule into split rubber tip (see figures 1 and 2).
- Open pet's mouth (see figure 3).
- Place tip with medication behind hump on tongue (see figure 4).
- Push plunger, ejecting medication.
- Withdraw instrument immediately and close pet's mouth to induce swallowing.