Pet Hair Puller
- Millers Forge Pet Hair Puller is perfect for all breeds growing hair in their ear canals
- Stainless steel tool gently removes hair
- Finger rings provide comfort and control
- Narrow width makes it ideal for any breed
- Can also be used to remove ticks
Dogs that naturally grow excessive facial hair are especially prone to ear infections brought on by the moisture that heavy hair growth holds in the ears. This creates the perfect warm, moist environment that produces bacterial ear infections. A few examples of these breeds are: Airedale Terrier, Schnauzer, Kerry Blue Terrier, Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, Bichon Frise, Poodle (All varieties), Bedlington Terrier, and Portuguese Water Dog. These breeds should have the hair removed from the canal to allow air to circulate into the ear to deter bacterial growth and avoid ear infections. Now you can use this same tool at home to care for your dog's ears.