- Oxine® Animal Health (AH) has been tested and proven effective against a variety of bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Utilizes chlorine dioxide chemistry to eliminate odors and kill the bacteria that causes them
- May be used everywhere in animal care facilities and confinements
- Ultra-high activity level and long-lasting bacteriostatic activity
- Economical to use
Citric Acid, an activator, must be added before dilution.
- Concentration: 2.0 - 2.10% available Chlorine Dioxide
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- pH Concentrate: 8.2 - 8.5
- Boiling point: 213°F (100.5°C)
- Melting point: N/A
- Freezing point: 28.9°F (-1.72°C)
- Vapor Pressure: 23.7 mm Hg (25°C)
- Vapor Density: 0.02 kg/m3
- Specific Gravity: 1.03 g/ml (20°C)
- Volatiles (by volume): 97% water
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Evaporation Rate: Comparable to water
- Very Low Acute Toxicity (EPA Cat III)
- Non-Flammable, Non-Explosive
- Stable Solution
- NFPA Rating: Fire: 0; Health: 1; Reactivity: 1; Special: None
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location away from acids, chlorine and chlorine compounds, hypochlorites (bleach), organic solvents, sulfur and sulfite compounds, phosphorus, combustible/flammable materials, and direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly closed when not in use and open carefully to prevent spillage. Storage on wooden floors or pallets is not recommended. Keep from freezing.
Citric Acid, granular - 99% purity.