Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 (Galaxy DA2PPvL + Cv) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, 2 strains of Leptospira Bacterin (L. canicola & L. icterohaemorrhagiae), Coronavirus, and Parvovirus. Protects against all known strains of canine Parvovirus. Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Coronavirus is a killed version of the virus. Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae are inactivated bacteria. Recommended for use in healthy dogs six weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Shake the Nobivac® Canine 1-Cv vial and transfer its contents to the Nobivac® Canine 1-DaPPvL2 vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Vaccinate with 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which material antibody for canine Parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.