Nilodor Nilotron™ Designer Aerosols
- Nilotron™ Air Freshener Dispenser keeps rooms smelling fresh
- Choose from 7.5-15-30 minute settings and 24-hour or daytime operation
- Ideal for pet shops, kennels, vet clinics, homes and grooming shops
- Nilotron™ Refills offer a variety of fragrance choices
1 (one) Designer Series Dispenser with gray insert
One Year Limited Warranty
Additional Nilotron™ 7 oz Aerosol Refills can be purchased separately.
Note: This product cannot be shipped via postal service or air. This product cannot be shipped outside the 48 contiguous states.
Store at room temperature. Exposure to temperatures above 120° may cause bursting.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Mounting Instructions: Place the dispenser in the location to be mounted, make a mark on the wall surface through the two mounting holes. Drill the holes at the marks and insert the anchors. Place the unit on the wall and affix the screws. Ensure the dispenser is mounted securely on the wall.
Operating Instructions: Insert two "D" Alkaline batteries in the battery compartment. Use alkaline batteries ONLY. Select the Spray Interval switch to the preferred setting: 7.5, 15, or 30 minutes. Select the Operation Mode switch to preferred setting: 24 hour operation or Day Mode.
- When 24H is selected, unit operates at the selected spray interval for 24 hours.
- When Day is selected, unit operates at the selected spray interval in lighted conditions only.
When refill can is low, Green LED will start flashing.
- Switch the dispenser OFF and insert a new refill can.
- Turn the unit ON after 60 seconds. This will reset the spray counter.
- Replace with two new "D" alkaline batteries.
- Batteries will last one year under 24-hour operation at 15 minutes spray interval.
- If the battery changing process is completed within 60 seconds, the Dispenser will hold spray count memory. Otherwise the spray count will have to be reset.
Precautions: Place the dispenser away from food preparation areas. Avoid spraying onto plastic, varnished or printed surfaces. Always replace with new alkaline batteries and never leave dead batteries in the unit. Do not use near heat or open flame.