Single step cleaning, deodorizing and disinfecting action! KennelSol is effective against a variety of bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens and was developed especially for animal care facilities. Its environmentally friendly formula is animal-safe once it dries, protecting your facility's surfaces as well as your furry friends. From kennels and catteries to veterinary offices, rescues and shelters, KennelSol simplifies cleaning and will leave your facility sparkling. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried.
5 Gallon comes with a pump.
Storage and Disposal:
Containers for Household/Residential Use: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children. Do not reuse empty container. Wrap and discard in trash or recycle.
Containers for Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Use: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children. Open dumping is prohibited. Do not reuse empty container.
Pesticide Disposal: Pesticide wastes are acutely hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed of my use according to label instruction, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency or the Hazardous Waste representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
Plastic Containers: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse container (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Triple rinse as follows: Fill container ¼ full with water and recap. Shake 10 seconds. Follow Pesticide Disposal instructions for rinsate disposal. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Repeat procedure two more times.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses), protective clothing and protective gloves (rubber of chemical resistant). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
If in the eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Note to physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Measures against circulatory shock, respiratory depression and convulsion may be needed.
Keep out of reach of children.
For Disinfecting (Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal):
For use on hard, non-porous surfaces in animal care facilities such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain and plastic surfaces. Remove gross filth and heavy soil deposits, then thoroughly wet surfaces. Use 2 ounces per gallon of water (8 ounces per gallon against canine parvovirus and porcine parvovirus) for a minimum contact time of 10 minutes in a single application. Can be applied with a cloth, mop or sponge as well as by coarse spray or soaking. The use solution is prepared fresh for each use, then discarded. Rising is not necessary unless floors are to be waxed or polished. This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
For use in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities. Follow disinfecting directions.
Will effectively control the growth of mold and mildew as well as the odors they cause when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces such as walls, floors and table tops. Apply solution (2 ounces per gallon of water) with a cloth, mop, sponge or course spray, making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Let air dry. Repeat application weekly or when growth reappears.
Instructions for Veterinary Clinics, Animal Care, Animal Life Science Laboratories, Zoos, Pet Shops, Kennels, Breeding and Grooming Establishments and Equine Farms:
For disinfecting the following hard, nonporous surfaces: equipment not for used for animal food or water, utensils, instruments, cages, kennels, stables, catteries, etc. Remove all litter, droppings and manure from floors, walls and surfaces of facilities occupied or traversed by animals. Thoroughly clean all surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water. Saturate surfaces with a solution of 2 oz KennelSol per gallon of water (or equivalent dilution) (8 ounces per gallon against canine parvovirus or porcine parvovirus) using a cloth, mop, sponge, spray or soaking for a period of 10 minutes. Ventilate buildings and other closed spaces. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set or dried.
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 2.535%
n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%)
dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 1.690%
Inert Ingredients: 95.775%