Kaolin Pectin Anti-Diarrheal Liquid
- Controls non-infectious diarrhea in cats, dogs, horses and cattle
- Pectin detoxifies, coats and soothes gastrointestinal membranes
- Kaolin absorbs and helps remove bacterial toxins
- Helps prevent dehydration
- Comes in a palatable oral suspension
Pectin and kaolin controls non-infectious diarrhea in your cats, dogs, horses and cattle. Pectin detoxifies and coats the intestine to relieve inflammation. Kaolin slows down the passage of feces while eliminating toxins. Helps prevent dehydration. Kolin Pectin comes in a palatable liquid. Anti-Diarrheal Liquid is labeled for use in dogs and cats and Kaolin Pectin is labeled for use in dogs, cats, cattle and horses. Label may be different than shown.
Protect from freezing.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before using. Administer orally after the first sign of diarrhea and after each loose bowel movement, or as needed.
Cattle and Horses - 6 to 10 fl oz
Calves and Foals - 3 to 4 fl oz
Dogs and Cats - 1 to 3 tablespoons
If symptoms persist after using this product for 2-3 days, consult your veterinarian.
Kaolin: 90 gr. (5.8 g)
Pectin: 4 gr. (0.268 g)
Flavors and colorings added.