- K9Advantix® II protects your dog against a variety of irritating pests
- Kills and repels all stages of the flea life cycle within 12 hours
- An insect growth regulator (IGR) prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae
- Offers 5-way protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice
- Waterproof formula lasts for an entire month
*Recommended use of a non-detergent shampoo.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs.
For dogs over 55 pounds, do not apply more than 1 tube per treatment.
Use only on dogs 7 weeks and older. Do not apply to puppies or dogs weighing less than 4 pounds.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
For dogs over 21 pounds, apply the entire contents of the tube evenly to four to six spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.