Feline UltraNasal® FVRC
- Feline UltraNasal® FVRC protects your cat against feline Rhinotracheitis and Calicivirus
- Provides rapid immunity in both cats and kittens with a single dose
- Modified live virus
- The intranasal vaccine eliminates the worry of injection site sarcomas
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal
Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to grow, we look forward to providing you additional
products and services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at email@example.com to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription.
All prescriptions will remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year
or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following
information prior to being filled at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the
pharmacy only by the prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be
faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the animal. The owner may obtain the original
prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
Feline UltraNasal® FVRC is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline Rhinotracheitis and Calicivirus. The Feline UltraNasal® FVRC vaccine provides rapid immunity in both cats and kittens with a single dose. The intranasal application eliminates the worry of injection site sarcomas. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
Use entire contents of the vaccine when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Keep refrigerated at a temperature between 35°F and 45°F. Store out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
- Administer a single 0.2 ml dose intranasally, divided into both nostrils.
- Use a new dropper for each cat vaccinated.
- If cats are vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age, a second vaccination should be administered at 12 to 16 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and fungistat as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
- In rare instances, reactions can occur due to unusual sensitivity following use of this product. In such cases, administer epinephrine as an antidote.