- Doc Roy's® GI SYNBIOTICS contains live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms to maintain a healthy microbial balance in the dog's or cat's GI tract
- May be safely used in dogs and cats of all ages and stages
- Contains BgMOS®, a unique ingredient to support the growth of good bacteria and help remove bad bacteria from the GI tract
- Recommended to minimize the potential for diarrhea and strengthen the dog's or cat's immune system
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
Granules - Administer 1 scoop (3.5 grams) daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals under 35 lb. Administer 2 scoops daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals over 35 lb
Bulk Granules: Administer 2oz granules per 2.5 lb of dry food, 1 cup per 10 lb of dry food, 4 cups per 40 lb of dry food.
Gel - Administer orally on the back of the dog's or cat's tongue. Cats & Small Dogs (Up to 10 lb): 1 cc (ml) daily; Medium/Large Dogs: 2-3 cc (ml) daily; Giant Dogs: 5 cc (ml) daily. For maintenance, administer once daily. For GI upset, diarrhea, etc. administer 2-3 times per day.
Storage: Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C). For best results after opening, wipe the tip of the syringe, replace the cap and refrigerate for future use. Before using the syringe again, bring it to room temperature to ensure proper consistency.
Each 3.5 gram scoop of Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics Granules contains:
- 1 billion (1 x 109) CFU's** of beneficial viable, naturally-occurring bacteria.
- 0.875 grams of BgMOS®
** Colony Forming Units
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Brewers Dried Yeast, Yeast Culture, Processed Grain By-Products, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Garlic and Sodium Silico Aluminate.
Each 1 cc (mL) dose of Doc Roy's® GI Synbiotics Gel contains:
- 660 million (660 x 106) CFU's** of beneficial viable, naturally-occurring bacteria.
- 0.10 grams of BgMOS®
- 25 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 15 mg Vitamin E
** Colony Forming Units
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Silicone Dioxide, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors.