Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics
- Doc Roy's® GI SYNBIOTICS contains live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms to maintain a healthy microbial balance in the dog's or cat's GI tract
- May be safely used in dogs and cats of all ages and stages
- Contains BgMOS®, a unique ingredient to support the growth of good bacteria and help remove bad bacteria from the GI tract
- Recommended to minimize the potential for diarrhea and strengthen the dog's or cat's immune system
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
- This product cannot be resold on Amazon
Maintain your cat's or dog's gastrointestinal (GI) tract with viable and naturally occurring microorganisms. Doc Roy's® GI Synbiotics:
- Strengthens immune systems
- Helps to manage loose stool
- Removes harmful bacteria from GI
Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics are appealing to pets for ease of use. The gel or granule chicken-flavored probiotics for dogs or cats contain live (viable) and natural microorganisms. These products are safe for dogs and cats of any age and life stage.
The BgMOS® in the product boosts the growth of good bacteria and removes harmful bacteria from the gastrointestinal tract. You can use the highly palatable formula can for cats and dogs:
- Probiotic gel for cats: You can remedy digestive upset with cat probiotics.
- Probiotics for dogs: A healthy gut means improved skin, coat, breath and overall well-being.
The synbiotic product contains probiotics and prebiotics:
- Probiotics for dogs and cats assist with the maintenance and re-establishment of good gut bacteria.
- Prebiotics feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Together, they work to protect your dog's or cat's GI tract.
Giving your pet probiotics and managing loose stool has never been easier. Sprinkle the granules over the food. You can also dispense it on your pet's tongue. The gel works well for fussy eaters or pets that avoid eating due to discomfort.
Buy more to get access to special pricing and FREE Economy Ground Shipping on orders over $99 and under 10 lbs!
Granules - Administer 1 scoop (3.5 grams) daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals under 35 lb. Administer 2 scoops daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals over 35 lb
Bulk Granules: Administer 2oz granules per 2.5 lb of dry food, 1 cup per 10 lb of dry food, 4 cups per 40 lb of dry food.
Gel - Administer orally on the back of the dog's or cat's tongue. Cats & Small Dogs (Up to 10 lb): 1 cc (ml) daily; Medium/Large Dogs: 2-3 cc (ml) daily; Giant Dogs: 5 cc (ml) daily. For maintenance, administer once daily. For GI upset, diarrhea, etc. administer 2-3 times per day.
Storage: Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C). For best results after opening, wipe the tip of the syringe, replace the cap and refrigerate for future use. Before using the syringe again, bring it to room temperature to ensure proper consistency.
Each 3.5 gram scoop of Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics Granules contains:
- 1 billion (1 x 109) CFU's** of beneficial viable, naturally-occurring bacteria.
- 0.875 grams of BgMOS®
** Colony Forming Units
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Brewers Dried Yeast, Yeast Culture, Processed Grain By-Products, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Garlic and Sodium Silico Aluminate.
Each 1 cc (mL) dose of Doc Roy's® GI Synbiotics Gel contains:
- 660 million (660 x 106) CFU's** of beneficial viable, naturally-occurring bacteria.
- 0.10 grams of BgMOS®
- 25 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 15 mg Vitamin E
** Colony Forming Units
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Silicone Dioxide, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E, Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Store at room temperature 58 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit (15 to 30 degrees Celsius).
After opening, refrigerate for future use. Before administering, take the gel out of the fridge and bring it to room temperature for consistency.
This synbiotic probiotic for dogs does not ship internationally.