- Versatile natural product with many applications
- Does not dissolve in liquids
- Absorbs moisture without expanding, making it a valuable anti-caking agent
- 89% silicone dioxide with 28 trace minerals
- Almost pure white, denoting no excesses of individual minerals
The sharp edges of DE make it a valuable natural pesticide. It scratches insects' waxy outer layer, absorbing their bodily fluids and killing them by dehydration. Any pest with an exoskeleton is vulnerable: ticks, fleas, lice, ants and bed bugs among them. Because this process is physical rather than chemical, insects cannot become immune to diatomaceous earth. Simply sprinkle it around areas where you want to eradicate insects and watch it work!
Made in the USA.
Does NOT contain milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soybeans or GMOs.