The Canine Parainfluenza Bb Vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of canine Upper Respiratory Infection (Kennel Cough) caused by canine Parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica. The Parainfluenza is a modified live virus, while the Bordetella bronchiseptica is an avirulent live culture. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
For intranasal use in dogs only.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
Store out of direct sunlight at 2 to 7°C (35 to 45°F). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate the vaccine with the accompanying sterile diluent.
- After dehydration, extract entire contents with the nasal pipette and administer entire dose intranasally.
- Puppies vaccinated between 3 to 6 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 6 weeks.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
- Contains Neomycin as a preservative.
- Do not vaccinate puppies under 3 weeks of age.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine.