- Calcium supplement for nursing dogs and cats
- Supports strong bones and teeth
- Contains calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3
- Highly digestible goat milk base
- Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
This calcium powder for dogs and cats also provides magnesium and vitamin D3. The palatable, easy-to-digest, goat milk based powder helps maintain normal calcium levels that support lactation and strong bones and teeth for nursing dogs and cats. Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
Storage: Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C)
Cats up to 10 lb administer ½ scoop
Cats over 10 lb administer 1 scoop
Dogs under 20 lb administer 1 scoop
Dogs 20-50 lb administer 2 scoops
Dogs 51 lb or more administer 3 scoops
For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Guaranteed Analysis per scoop (5 gm):
Moisture (max) 4 %
Calcium (min) 500 mg
Phosphorous (min) 100 mg
Magnesium (min) 5 mg
Vitamin D3 (min) 200 IU
Vitamin E (min) 20 IU
Vitamin C* (min) 10 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog or Cat Food Nutrient Profile.
Calorie Content (calculated): ME = 2667 kcal/kg; 13.3 kcal/scoop