- Calcium gel for dogs and cats in labor
- Delivers 3 calcium sources
- Supports strong and normal contractions throughout labor
- Contains MCTs to support mental alertness
- Uses vitamin D3 and B6 to support calcium absorption
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
Storage: Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C). For best results after opening, wipe the tip of the syringe, replace the cap and refrigerate for future use. Before using the syringe again, bring it to room temperature to ensure proper consistency.
Cats, do not exceed 1mL per dose
Dogs up to 20 lb, 2 mL initial dose; 1 mL per dose thereafter
Dogs over 20 lb, 1 mL per 10 lb initial dose; 1 - 3 mL per dose thereafter
Give an additional dose if labor stalls more than an hour. If labor stalls for more than 2 hours, consult your veterinarian.
For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1 ml:
Moisture (max) 45.00%
Calcium(min) 200 mg
Magnesium (min) 2 mg
Vitamin D3 (min) 100 IU
Vitamin B6 (min) 2 mg
Calorie Content (calculated): ME = 971 kcal/kg; 1.42 kcal/ml