- BotuDog for canine reproduction
- Helps with shipping cooled canine semen
- Helps preserve healthy dog sperm during transit
Canine Semen TransportBotuDog supports the efficient transporting of semen from a male dog to a female that you intend to inseminate artificially. A veterinary professional or dog breeder may collect the semen, analyze it and process it with BotuDog to help maintain healthy semen at a viable temperature.
Once the semen is packaged, it is shipped to the intended recipient breeder to inseminate the female dog. BotuDog may help breeders overcome logistical barriers and geographic boundaries in getting healthy sperm to advance breeding programs.
BotuDog is specially made to support dog breeders in enhancing their canine reproduction programs. The canine transport solution may help preserve healthy sperm in transit and get specimens to the intended destination for insemination.
Revival Animal Health has been supporting breeders with quality products since 1989. Our specially trained team of Pet Care Pros is on standby to assist you.
Shop for BotuDog and related products online today. Reach out to our knowledgeable team if you need assistance or more information.
Storage: After mixing, store BotuDog at 2-8 degrees Celsius or 36-46 degrees Fahrenheit. Before mixing, keep the product at 35 degrees Celsius or 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all the package contents to 20 milliliters of sterile water and shake well.
- Use an extender-to-fresh semen ratio of 2:1, 3:1 or 4:1, depending on the concentration of the ejaculation.
- Ship in a secure package according to recommended instructions.