- Eradicate outdoor ticks and fleas with Advantage Yard & Premise Spray
- Kills deer ticks, which may carry Lyme disease
- Works on decks, patios, lawns, rock runs and around buildings
- Easily attaches to your hose
- 32 oz treats up to 16,000 square feet
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, and then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product label or container with you when calling the poison control center or doctor or when going in for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, 1-888-740-8712.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to fish. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
Do not use of store near heat or open flame.
Storage and Disposal:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container, and store away from food and pet food.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty, place in trash or recycle if available. If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment of soil and vegetation around structures
- Application to lawns, turf and other vegetation
- Applications to building foundations to a maximum of 3 feet
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Lawn Flea and Tick Control:
To kill fleas and ticks harboring in lawns and backyards. For best results, lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying. Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where the pets will normally be. Spray under ornamentals and trees, but avoid soaking young or flowering plants. Kills on contact with the Ixodes scapularis tick (deer tick) which may carry Lyme disease.
Keep pets and children out of treated areas until the spray has dried. DO NOT SPRAY ANIMALS. Dogs, cats, and their kennel areas or bedding should be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
How to Use the Ready-to-Spray System:
- Connect sprayer to hose and turn on water.
- Point the direction you want to spray, turn the sprayer control knob to the ON position and spray.
- To stop, turn the sprayer control knob to the OFF position and turn off the water.
- When finished relieve water pressure by turning the control knob back to ON until the line is depressurized, then turn back to off.
- Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.
Other Ingredients: 99.575%